Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Drifted Away

Tid-bits,scattered pieces of our memories
cover the floor as i shred them,
everything happened so fast i wish i could have hit rewind...just to fully understand
                                                                       i miss the little things you'd say to make my day brighter,always telling me when your angry that I'm angry to be a lover not a fighter.

                                                                                                         It's hard to quit you,for you are my addiction..daily your name lingers in my head "Nothing will separate us" or so you said

                                                           A poem as sad as this cries for me,I'm depressed and upset
                                                                                    WHY CANT YOU SEE!
am i transparent am i to blame this poem is for you...i miss you my best friend
                                                                        JAMES

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kenner, louisana, United States
im a cool poetic person that enjoys the world in all of Its problems