Friday, December 17, 2010

JAMES EDWARD ROACH

                                                                 3 years seems so short when we spent it together
                                   as if separated at birth we share the same thoughts,and ideas                                                    It turns on my interests
                                                            At my lows you are my high.. the lexapro pills I've popped the
                                                              Fat Purp blunt I've smoked
 you allow me to enter a world unknown
                                                                                                 
                                                                   JAMES EDWARD ROACH
                                                                                                 
                                                                                                   The secret present given to me by the heavens
                                                                                                    As a replacement for the
JAMES ALVIN ROBINSON
I lost while younger
          Comforting me while I stain your White T with my
PURPLE TEARS
                                       Electrically attracted you've done it all for me and for that I'm humble
A young man as sweet as you
                                       makes me blush
Allowing me to simply be me
                                                               JAMES EDWARD ROACH !
the name that pleases me to pen
                                                           I will always feel safe in your arms
                                                                                                                        Loving you forever until the very end of time
                                                                       Because you've always been There to guide me I'm so glad that your simply my
                                                                     ♥ JAMES EDWARD ROACH♥
                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kenner, louisana, United States
im a cool poetic person that enjoys the world in all of Its problems