Sunday, May 2, 2010

FROM A TO Z

The alphabet and I have alot in common...for you see each letter in the alphabet describes me
A Abra kadabra I've penned this poem amusing my audience with my magical abilities using only my pen constantly making enemies.
B my body and brain connected as one both filled with unspoken words,unfilled prescription bottles and dreams that aren't being tempted again.

C For Chris the man my mom married for reasons beyond my knowing.

D dis nasty feeling inside of my stomach

E for evil the way it seduces me

F fuck them ALL! I just wanna be free

G got weed if so pass the blunt

H hush please be quiet I'm hunting a pesky white rabbit

I for I simply see things before they happen I'm tormenting the world while your busy napping
J just simply killing all of my haters from west to east
K Kermit Burt Dawson Sr. I wish you would rest in peace
L those lips I love to kiss my first and only wiping my tears as they fall loving you cause together we went through it all
M for mother a word I'm not found of but she did give birth
N NEVER EVER backing down I'm to damn stubborn to
O for overdosing on my fantasy nothing will ever be the same again
P pain trapped inside of my head still having nothing to say everything has been said
Q for question marks popping up inside of my head
R Robinson my original last name that stores history
S for suicide my favorite word can you guess why
T for Taja always and forever
U not understanding why you and I can't be together
V for both of my favorites violets and violent
W for sometimes wishing for nothing but silents
X x-rays never lie my mother broke my arm
AND.........
Z zip the body bag I shall never see the dawn
This is me from A to Z

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kenner, louisana, United States
im a cool poetic person that enjoys the world in all of Its problems