Friday, May 14, 2010

THE NOT SO HAPPY ENDING ♥♥♥

The games begin when the moon is lit


becoming a hungry vampire, you were my prey
this was our


NOCTURNAL PLAY

Aroused following my hands place at my waist




ole spice, passion, and sweat starts to fill your room


stripped and intertwined, loosing all of my mind




caressing and kissing hitting never missing


Feeling so good yet, I never understood the meaning




of the word abstinence sex is my drug


bathing  in your ecstasy, pulling back while  thrusting
tingling all over, my skin screaming softly like a soldier nope I never told ya...
I'M DOUBLE JOINTED

THROBBING PULSATIONS
is this how you act when the moon is out
All my worries have simply taken flight cause this is our
NOCTURNAL PLAY
the hours pass and I become sore yet my body still craves
MORE AND MORE!
grabbing your hand saying "follow me" now on the table your a monster!
the heat of the night melts the moon into the sun
not speaking of it its sealed with a kiss
oh so yuo thought we were finished?
secertly posining your tea and in an instant your eyes close
I never wanted my heart to be exposed
I loved you saying good bye from night to day
SIMPLY THIS WAS OUR NOCTURNAL PLAY ♥

1 comment:

denisha said...

HEY SISSY THIS IS NENE KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING CAUSE YOU NEVER NO ONE DAY YOU MIGHT CHANGE SOMEONES LIFE LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!!!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kenner, louisana, United States
im a cool poetic person that enjoys the world in all of Its problems